|Sunday, Jul. 23, 2006 || Drivel|
More drivel till the muse returns...
(Stolen from adelnye.)
1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
"Newsweek says we are being "driven to destruction",..."
2. Stretch out your left arm as far as you can. What can you touch?
Small pile of papers, a folder, notebook, and book on my makeshift desk.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Some silly Disney channel movie that K was watching.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Rob talking on the phone while he plays TX Hold'em online. Faint sounds of K and her friend upstairs.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 45 minutes ago. Saying goodbye to some friends who had lunch with us.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Denim capris and a powder blue tee.
10. Did you dream last night?
I think so
11. When did you last laugh?
When our friends were here. About an hour or so ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Hmmm. I will have to get back with you on that one...
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Kind of long, but kind of interesting too. Hey, it's Sunday evening and I'm bored.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Pay-off current home and get a new Mustang.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I hate ferris wheels.
Just a reminder - Friday, Aug. 10, 2007
Rockin' Girl Blogger - Wednesday, Jul. 18, 2007
A good end - Friday, Jun. 01, 2007
Moving on? Yes and no. - Monday, May. 07, 2007