|Saturday, Mar. 23, 2002 || 99 things for the 99th entry|
1. I have lived in 5 different states...
2. ...in the past 13 years.
3. I have had 10 different addresses since marrying.
4. I was in the Macyís Thanksgiving Day parade.
5. I have been to Canada...
6. ...and Mexico.
7. I like to eat raw cucumbers and potato chips...together.
8. And no, Iím not pregnant!
9. I have tasted frog legs...
10. ...and escargot (which I liked!).
11. My first job aspiration was to be a trapeze artist.
12. I had surgery when I was 5 months old...
13. ...to remove strawberry birthmarks.
14. I have had laser surgery...
15. ...to remove a kidney stone.
16. I breastfed all three of my children.
17. I was co-captain of my HS drill team (pom-pom squad).
18. I have attended 4 colleges...
19. ...but I donít yet have a degree.
20. I once thought Pepsi would be a neat name for my daughter.
21. I was young and naive then!
22. I am the worship/song leader at our church.
23. I own my own business.
24. I am learning to play the guitar.
25. My husband is teaching me.
26. I am afraid of heights.
27. But I have been to the top of the St. Louis Arch.
28. And the top of the John Hancock building in Chicago.
29. And I would like to sky dive!
30. I have always wanted to go to Paris, France.
31. I am impatient.
32. I wish I lived by the ocean (preferably the Atlantic).
33. I like to be in control.
34. I am learning that I am not.
35. I have been in 31 of the 50 states.
36. I think Sean Connery is a hottie!
37. Not to mention Mel Gibson.
38. I collect Hallmark Mitford winter town pieces.
39. I love scented candles.
40. But please no vanilla ones, thank you.
41. I have had a hermit crab for a pet.
42. My hubby gave me a parakeet for our first anniversary.
43. I named it ďAnnieĒ (get it...annie-versary).
44. I broke my front tooth in the 5th grade.
45. I have had so much work done on it, that now both front teeth are broke.
46. They are both covered with bonding.
47. I can wiggle my ears.
48. I can pinch with my toes.
49. I fell in love when I was 17.
50. I married when I was 18.
51. I lived in Charleston, SC when Hurricane Hugo blew into town.
52. I love MD style crab cakes.
53. I am really a MD girl at heart.
54. I was 14 when I received my first kiss.
55. I dissected a grasshopper in junior high.
56. I donít mind washing clothes.
57. But I hate folding them and putting them away!
58. I own a palm pilot.
59. I have been 5í8Ē tall since the 8th grade.
60. The first concert I went to was The Monkees.
61. The last concert I have been to was Point of Grace.
62. I have been on a US Navy submarine.
63. I have been on one when it submerged and surfaced (and I rode in the sail too).
64. I steered the submarine (changed course).
65. I witnessed the birth of my first nephew.
66. I have seen both the Pacific and Atlantic oceans.
67. I have been to the Caribbean.
68. I prefer sunsets to sunrises.
69. Our daughter has my first name for her middle name.
70. I love dark chocolate.
71. I have ridden a SeaDoo (it was great!).
72. I was born on a Tuesday.
73. I have read through the Bible at least 3 times.
74. I am hurt easily (emotionally).
75. It is hard for me to forgive someone who has betrayed me.
76. My mother taught me how to play the martyr.
77. I am a loyal friend.
78. I am still in contact with my first preschool friend.
79. I can sing, and enjoy doing so.
80. I love to look at weather radar when bad weather is brewing.
81. Using a q-tip to get water out of my ear makes me cough.
82. Iíve been skinny-dipping.
83. But only with my hubby!
84. Iíve never broken a bone.
85. Iíve played laser tag (and liked it).
86. Iíve shot skeet (and liked that too).
87. I have reading glasses...
88. ...but I never wear them.
89. I have voted in every presidential election since I was old enough to vote.
90. I like to paint my toenails odd colors (they are dark blue right now).
91. I am the oldest daughter and oldest granddaughter (on both sides of my family).
92. I am the tallest of any of my immediate female relatives.
93. I didnít get my driverís license until I was married.
94. And Iíve had 4 different state driverís licenses (CA, MD, VA, and MO).
95. I am a middle-of-the-tube toothpaste squeezer.
96. And because of that we now use Mentadent (it has saved our marriage).
97. The first song I ever sang was Country Road.
98. I sleep with my pastor.
99. And I enjoy it (hey Ė itís guilt-free, weíre married!).
Wow - that took a lot longer than I thought - I have been working on that list for 4 days!!
Just a reminder - Friday, Aug. 10, 2007
Rockin' Girl Blogger - Wednesday, Jul. 18, 2007
A good end - Friday, Jun. 01, 2007
Moving on? Yes and no. - Monday, May. 07, 2007