|Friday, Nov. 11, 2005 || A different getting-to-know-you list|
Meant to post this a week or two ago (got it via Zen's diary and promptly forgot.
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? my skin/complexion
2. How much cash do you have on you? $23.00 and some change
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? rest (something I wasn't getting much of for a while there!)
4. Favorite Plant? gardenia
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? my manicurist
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? Ring tone 8, whatever that means. It’s just a ring sound, but I do have certain songs for certain folks who call
7. What shirt are you wearing? just a white cami right now, but will put on a 3/4 sleeve blousy type shirt (pink, white, and maroonish stripes) before I go out later
8. Do you "label" yourself? I sometimes call myself a dork when I do something silly
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? TempSoma slippers (red)
10. Bright or Dark Room? Depends on my mood or what I am doing
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She’s a lot of fun, yet thoughtful and soul-full
12. Ever "spilled the beans"? Yes
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? n/a
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? VERY occasionally (like maybe 1% of the time, if that)
16.What's a saying that you say a lot? “To be honest…” (drives my DH crazy; he says, “Oh, I am glad you are going to be honest now.”)
17. Who told you they loved you last? Rob (my hubby)
18. Last furry thing you touched? one of our cats...Zorro, I think
19. How many hours a week do you work? Has been 40-60
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Several, from a LONG time ago
21.Favorite age you have been so far? No one age comes to mind, but I do like my 30’s.
22. Your worst enemy? myself
23. What is your current desk top picture? A b/w pic of Rob and I in San Diego
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I told Rob not to stay at the church too long (he's working on their network) since I haven't seen him all week (he was in GA and AL for 4 days).
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to erase all of your regrets, what would you choose? The money. Things I’ve done that I’ve regretted have turned out to be great life lessons, so I think they are important to who I am and who I am becoming. So, hand over the cash!!! Ha.
Just a reminder - Friday, Aug. 10, 2007
Rockin' Girl Blogger - Wednesday, Jul. 18, 2007
A good end - Friday, Jun. 01, 2007
Moving on? Yes and no. - Monday, May. 07, 2007