|Wednesday, Jul. 06, 2005 || Rant x5|
Bec tagged me with the "5 rant" thing. It actually took me a little while to come up with a list. Which was kind of weird. Maybe I am mellowing out a bit afterall.
So, anyway, here ya go (in no particular order):
1. People who drive slower than the flow of traffic in the "fast" lane and don't get over so that others can pass. Maybe it's due to the cell-phonage era. Maybe folks are just way too self-absorbed and they can't fathom that they'd possibly be driving slower than anyone else or that anyone could be behind them. But get over yourself, and get over, people.
2. People who can't apologize without the "but". "I'm sorry, but..." and they go on to give what they consider "reasons" but are usually nothing more than excuses for bad behavior. A simple "I'm sorry" will do, folks. (And that's a reminder to myself as well, you all.)
3. The term "my bad". Maybe it's the former English major in me, but that phrase irks me. Maybe it plays into rant #2. Whatever the case may be, it annoys the fire out of me.
4. Lights left on in empty rooms. My children are extreme culprits of this household crime. I don't care if you're only departing "for a second"; you'll have to stop and scratch your tushie or stare droolingly at the TV and the next thing you know, you've been gone an hour. Leave a room, flip the switch. It's that simple, guys.
5. People who show their bellies when they aren't belly-presentable. I am not talking about being at the pool or the beach. I am talking about going to the grocery store with it all hanging out and over. You aren't Br1tney, and let's face it, folks, she needn't be showing hers off at this point either.
So, that's it y'all.
Just a reminder - Friday, Aug. 10, 2007
Rockin' Girl Blogger - Wednesday, Jul. 18, 2007
A good end - Friday, Jun. 01, 2007
Moving on? Yes and no. - Monday, May. 07, 2007