|Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2004 || Fun site|
- The U.S. No.1 song on my birthdate was "American Woman" by Guess Who.
- The U.S. No.1 song on my 18th birthday was "Anything For You" by Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine.
- The U.S. No.1 song on my wedding day was "Red Red Wine" by UB40.
- The U.S. No.1 song on my hubby's birthdate was "Dizzy" by Tommy Roe.
- the U.S. No.1 song on Kaytlin's birthdate was "I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt" by Right Said Fred.
- the U.S. No.1 song on Nathan's birthdate was "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You" by UB40.
the U.S. No.1 song on Parker's birthdate was "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" by Will Smith.
Some of these really cracked me up!
Just a reminder - Friday, Aug. 10, 2007
Rockin' Girl Blogger - Wednesday, Jul. 18, 2007
A good end - Friday, Jun. 01, 2007
Moving on? Yes and no. - Monday, May. 07, 2007