|Friday, Jan. 04, 2002 || Jess' Friday Five|
"Jess' Friday Five"
1. You've just won a complete collection of movies starring one actor - what actor would you pick?
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Monsters, Inc. (hey, we've got three kiddos!)
3. What was the last video or DVD that you bought?
The Grinch that Stole Christmas (Christmas gift for the kids)
4. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get sick of?
Steel Magnolias (actually, I am getting ready to watch it while I fold some clothes - multi-tasking!)
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?
Tomorrow, Rob has a class here at the house. I will be cleaning and getting ready for church - the bulletin, song service planning, etc. We have a buddy from Spfd coming in sometime that afternoon or evening. Sunday - Praise Team practice, church, lunch (out I hope!), a nursery worker meeting at the church, and take Parker to Cubbies out at Lighthouse Bapt.
I am tired just thinking about it all!
Just a reminder - Friday, Aug. 10, 2007
Rockin' Girl Blogger - Wednesday, Jul. 18, 2007
A good end - Friday, Jun. 01, 2007
Moving on? Yes and no. - Monday, May. 07, 2007