|Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2002 || Warning. Reading this entry could bore you to tears|
I realized today that it had been more than a couple days since my last update, so this is to reassure you all that I am alive and well.
Just in case you were wondering.
So, anyhow, life it going along at a rumble right now. I am getting to the I-am-overwhelmed-because-I-have-too-much-to-do-and-very-little-time-to-do-it-in stage. Like what, you say? So glad you asked!
1. We have company coming into town late on Friday (or perhaps it will be early Saturday, eh, Tara?) and I have a horribly disorganized, badly-in-need-of-a-good-cleaning home to contend with.
2. I have a resume project to complete. This is a very good thing, but alas, the timing could have been better, like say, last week.
3. An appraiser will be here tomorrow to look over my horribly disorganized, badly-in-need-of-a-good-cleaning-house. We are refinancing, again. Better interest rate, blah, blah, blah.
4. We are going to complete the master bathroom this week. Yes, it has been a mere two months now since we tore all the fixtures, save the shower, out. Once we fix the leaky toilet, put down some cove base (I think that is what it is called - you know, that stuff that goes along the bottom of the wall and touches the floor...), install the vanity sink, and put the shower doors back on, we will have three working potties again. Rob wants to go to Home Depot today to look for new shower doors, so we shall see.
5. Grocery shopping. 'Nuff said.
6. I need a haircut. Badly. I could use some highlights too, but I think that will have to wait until next month.
7. The boys need haircuts. Badly. And I still haven't taken Nathan to get his 9-year-old portraits taken. I am such a procrastinator. And I hereby abolish PCA, the portrait company within Wal-mart, to the hot place (not really, but if they hadn't ruined my portraits not once, but twice in a year's time, the convenience of said studio would have prompted the completion of said portraits).
8. Budget updating and checkbook balancing. Big yucko.
9. Nathan has a Native American project due on Monday. We have to make a display. We chose the Washo Indians of Nevada since Rob has step-family of that tribe and he lived some of his life on the reservation. We have some great ideas, but thus far that is all they are. Ideas.
So, I think that covers most of it. I probably won't be on here a whole bunch in the days to come.
Don't miss me too much, 'kay?
Just a reminder - Friday, Aug. 10, 2007
Rockin' Girl Blogger - Wednesday, Jul. 18, 2007
A good end - Friday, Jun. 01, 2007
Moving on? Yes and no. - Monday, May. 07, 2007