This is kind of interesting, in a getting to know you kind of way. You can copy and paste and fill in your own answers after the "...." Try not to over-think it; go with your first thought.
1. Secretly, I need ......to have 20 or more boxes of cereal stashed and at the ready.
2. I fear......something happening to my precious children
3. I get angry when.....I am lied to
4. Getting married.......is more about commitment than love/emotions
5. I would eventually like to.....finish my degree in Psychology/Counseling
6. Many of my friends......have issues, like I do!
7. I wish I could forget ......harsh words easily
8. I feel like.....God is teaching me so much right now
9. People ......who are hurting, hurt people
10. I really hope......I can get back into gear with my running!
11. Going on dates.......blech - unless it counts with my hubby, I was thinking of dating when single, you know, the pressure, the fear, okay, I am rambling...
12. The thing that bothers me most about myself is......I am too hard on myself
13. It is hard for me....to let go and let God
14. A true friend.....is someone you can trust
15. Sometimes I wish.......I was a better listener (actually, I always wish that!)
16. My biggest wish......to honor my God in all I do
17. A decade from now......I want my kids to understand why I am tough at times
18. My family......is a bit off balanced (whose isn't though, eh?)
19. In the evening....I enjoy watching a movie with my hubby
20. The three qualities I admire in a person are....authenticity, joie de vive, and empathy
21. It might surprise you......that I am fighting my addiction and I DON'T have 20 plus boxes of cereal stashed in my house!!
22. Even though it is silly......I still love Nerds candy
22. People often think.....I'm very self-confident and assured (I am not)
~ ~ ~
test - Saturday, Oct. 01, 2016
Just a reminder - Friday, Aug. 10, 2007
Rockin' Girl Blogger - Wednesday, Jul. 18, 2007
A good end - Friday, Jun. 01, 2007
Moving on? Yes and no. - Monday, May. 07, 2007
All entries (c) Nacwolin 2001-2006. These are my words. Use your own, m'kay?